Disabled persons may use Handicapped Scooters & Motorized Wheelchairs. Other forms of transportation such as golf carts, ATV, UTV, etc may be used and must have a special placard displayed on their transportation at all times while on the grounds. This placard is available from the Sno-Barons. There is no parking onsite for handicap however the local neighbor lots do provide parking and are adjacent to the Hay Days grounds. Please check the map for exact locations of pay parking lots.
1. You must present proof of your disability in the form of a doctor’s statement or letter of acceptance for a state handicapped plate/mirror hang card stating the name of the person wishing to bring the vehicle in to Haydays.
2. You must present proof of liability insurance for the vehicle you are bringing in one of the following forms:
a. A copy of the insurance policy naming the vehicle you are planning to use at HayDays
b. If the vehicle is not directly named on the policy, a copy of the policy the vehicle is covered by and a letter from your insurance company showing the policy number that covers the vehicle that you are bringing.
3. Documentation must be presented at the Spectator Gates. Failure to bring required documentation named above will result in denial of entry for the vehicle. If entering on Friday as a swap seller, the documentation must be presented at the Swap Gate entrance.
1. Golf carts are preferred to four wheelers. 1000cc RZR's and Wildcats are not allowed.
2. Only one additional person is allowed to ride on the vehicle as long as that can be accomplished in a safe manner.
3. Speed must be kept to a minimum when moving about the grounds.
4. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited for the driver of the vehicle.
5. Keep a copy of your paperwork with you while you are at Haydays.
6. Pedestrians have the right of way.
Questions regarding these policies can be emailed to email@example.com
Failure to comply and follow these requirements and rules will result in the vehicle not being allowed into or being removed from the Haydays event.
advertisers site map contact us security privacy terms & conditions