Vendors & Dealers
At Hay Days, there are hundreds of dealers specializing in all things motorsports; from performance clutch setups to new snowmobiles to trailers to mountain extreme riding videos, it is all here…and everything in-between! An event of this magnitude wouldn’t be complete without the four major manufacturers: Polaris, Yamaha, Arctic Cat, and Ski Doo. If you're wondering if a specific dealer/vendor is here, check back on this page in mid-August for the finalized dealer list.
(if you are interested in becoming a NEW Dealer at Haydays, please scroll to the bottom of this page for the Waiting List information)
2016 Vendor Payments
If you were a 2015 Vendor you can start registering and pay for your site starting March 1st. All sites must be paid for in full by June 1st. If your site(s) payment is not received in full by June 1st, your site will be considered available to fill by someone else. For 2016 payment ID code and site location change requests, email email@example.com. When requesting your 2016 payment ID code, please include your 2015 site # and the name the site was registered under.
Vendor Set-up & Check-in
Set up begins on Tuesday, Sept 6th and should be completed by Thursday Sept 8th. Setup Friday Sept 9th is not recommended. If absolutely have to, you must be finished by 4pm.
When you first arrive at Hay Days, stop at the Dealer Booth to check in. (Enter at Gate 2 from Hwy 70; stop at booth next to the Sno Baron's Clubhouse (the barn). You will receive your Dealer Packet (which includes wristbands, parking info, etc.) It is your responsibility to pick up your packet. Be sure to bring your insurance liability information if you did not mail it in beforehand.
Dealer Check-In Booth Hours:
Tuesday-Friday: 7:00am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
- SITE WORK: you must use the Hay Days contractor, all others will be asked to leave and you will be responsible for paying their bill. Site Contractor: Kevin Gustafson Excavating 651-674-7430.
- TENTS: If you are sending a tent company to put up your tent before you arrive, you MUST give them your site # and the name the site was registered under. The tent company must also understand the site boundary markers (the red and yellow plates staked into the ground). All tents must be up BEFORE Friday, Sept 9th.
- MULCH: Doug at the Mulch Factory 612-396-7011. 2016 will be the FINAL year for any mulch/woodchips on Dealer sites!
- JUMBOTRON: Advertising space rental, contact Fireupvideo or call (844)533-8848
DEALER: Any person or group involved in a business where buying and selling is the purpose of the enterprise.
SWAPPER: A private non-commercial individual(s) engaged in selling used equipment and merchandise.
Any Dealer who has misrepresented their activities to falsely gain admittance to the SWAP AREA will be asked to leave with forfeiture of all admittance fees.
Information on becoming a NEW Dealer at Haydays: If you were NOT a dealer in 2015 and would like to be on the dealer waiting list, feel free to fill out the contact information below and include the major items and brands that you are selling.
- There are NO 10'x10' Dealer sites at Haydays. Sites in the Dealer area are a minimum of 25'x25. (there are smaller spaces in Club Row. If you are representing your local Snowmobile Club, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a space in Club Row)
- The Dealer area is NOT first come, first serve. All existing Haydays Dealers are guaranteed their same site each year, unless they choose not to return, or do not pay on time. As a result, the Dealer area stays full most of the time, and IF there are openings, we will then use this waiting list to fill the sites.
Waiting list selection criteria:
- We start with who has been waiting the longest, and review their business (what is being sold or what the service is). Please keep in mind that many businesses have been on the waiting list more than a year.
- We look for businesses that are providing something DIFFERENT to Haydays. When people come to our event each year, they want to see what's new - so please let us know if you have anything new or different to offer.
- If you don't have something unique, you could still be a contender - since another thing we look at is saturation at the event. Do we have a ton of people selling the same thing? Or are there just not enough of something? If we don't have any, or not many, of a particular something - we may need what you have!
- Above all, consider the demographic of Haydays. Even though a wide variety of people attend, the biggest draw is for young males (18-34). If your product or service doesn't appeal to them, you may not make enough to cover the cost of the site itself. (We want all of the Dealers at Haydays to be successful - so we just want to put that out there so you don't end up spending more than you make!)
If you feel that your business would be a great addition to the Haydays experience, then please fill out the waiting list form below. (You will not get an immediate reply, but be assured that your request will be logged for consideration) If space does become available, you will be contacted by phone/email. Thanks!
Do not use the form if you are an existing Dealer trying to request registration for 2016 (use the email address above). [Note: Do not use the form below for questions regarding swap. They will not be answered.]
Dealer Waiting List - Our Waiting List is Very Long, and there are Not Enough available sites at Haydays to get everyone in for the 2016 event. Please understand that if you fill out this form, you will be waiting until at least 2017.
To be fair to all new businesses, EVERYONE must start by filling out the form below to be considered for a Dealer site at Haydays.